Friday, April 9, 2010

Hotel near USCIS center

Help! I have my naturalization interview in 2 weeks. The place is in Irving, TX. I%26#39;ll be driving there and need a place to stay that%26#39;s close to the USCIS center (Campus Circle East) and that is easy to drive to and from (I am *not* a good driver and my husband cannot come with me). I would appreciate any suggestions! Thanks.



Hotel near USCIS center


Go to Google maps. Search for 6500 East Campus Circle Drive Irving, TX 75063 HOTEL. The resulting map will show the center%26#39;s location and several nearby hotels. If you click Satellite in the upper right of the map you can see what the neighborhood looks like. Good luck on your interview!



Hotel near USCIS center


Suggest staying at the Execustay by Marriott (looks to be the closest). The Staybridge and Courtyard Marriott on Walnut Hill on the East side of 161 are easy access also. You can take Walnut Hill to Gateway, then Gateway to Campus Circle. These hotel choices keep you off the major highways. This whole area is mostly businesses, hotels, and restaurants especially on MacArthur just north of 114. Traffic is not bad if you avoid rush hour and 114.




Thanks a lot



f.

No comments:

Post a Comment