Friday, April 9, 2010

Enchanted Springs Ranch

I see ranch is about a 30 mile drive from riverwalk is it worth the drive? I%26#39;ve been told its alot of fun just wondering if anyone has been lately. What about the food situation around the Ranch. Kids 6 %26amp; 4



Enchanted Springs Ranch


The Ranch is just west of Boerne on Hwy 46. On the way @ IH 10 %26amp; 46 you have Wahataburger, Chillis, DQ, taco Cabana, Dennys, Starbucks, Churchs, BBQ stand. In town more choices for food.





For 4%26amp;6 its maybe worht going of the old west is your thing.



Enchanted Springs Ranch


Yes I think it%26#39;s worth a visit especially the hayride, %26amp; seeing the working ranch %26amp; the show + chuck wagon dinner. It%26#39;s very interesting!!!!




Whats the Chuck Wagen dinner? Do they do that for ';lunch';?I think we are going to go here %26amp; I%26#39;ve been wondering about the food.




I haven%26#39;t been recently but they didn%26#39;t do lunch just a chuck wagon dinner with a movie. I believe you can get the newer info on their website. www.enchantedspringsranch.com my niece %26amp; nephew really enjoyed it %26amp; had a fantastic time.




FYI, I just saw that you can bring a lunch with you %26amp; eat it their. They have a picnic area set up which would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment