Sunday, April 4, 2010

Austin to Lake Travis

We are staying at my uncle%26#39;s condo on Lake Travis. Just wondering how far this is from downtown Austin. We hope to be able to go into town for some nightlife, but are thinking it might be too far. ?????



Austin to Lake Travis


It would really depend on where on lake Travis you%26#39;re staying, your taste for driving, and how much adult beverage you%26#39;re planning on consuming. It could be anywhere from about 20 minutes to an hour plus. That would be well doable for me, but maybe not you. Check out Map Quest and put in specific addresses.



Austin to Lake Travis


I have yet to find out the exact address, but thank you for the information. It helps!




I used to live right by the lake, off 2222, and it took me 25 minutes from the airport (~15-20 minutes from downtown). But, if the address is in Lago Vista, it%26#39;s going to be a long hike. Lake Travis is sprawling...




personally, I would not make that drive - There are plenty of places out near Lake Travis to hang out.


  • spots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment