Sunday, April 4, 2010

good BBQ near LAFB

We are big BBQ fans and will be coming to LAFB in mid August for our son%26#39;s graduation. Would like to have some real Texas BBQ. Any suggestions?





good BBQ near LAFB


I would try Rudy%26#39;s near Sea World its close.



good BBQ near LAFB


This might be helpful







http://rudys.com/menu.aspx





http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q%26amp;source=s_q%26amp;hl=en%26amp;geocode=%26amp;q=29.46396800,-98.68990900(San Antonio)




In that area Rudy%26#39;s would be your best bet. On the Riverwalk you may want to try County Line BBQ. If you are willing to drive across town about 45 min away you could try Texas Pride BBQ excellent BBQ.



www.texaspridebbq.net it%26#39;s worth the drive.




I think Rudys is as good as if not better than Texas Pride.




Me %26amp; DH prefer Texas Pride over Rudy%26#39;s IMO a little better.




grammar people...that would be DH and I.




OK. I can see that the BBQ wars are serious in Texas! Thanks for the great leads, our son is looking forward to this when we visit.




Your best bet is to try all of the barbecue places mentioned while you are here and decide for yourselves! That is what I am trying to do.....try EVERY barbecue place! Since I live here, though, that is a little easier for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment