Friday, April 9, 2010

Comfort Suites Richland Hills

Does anyone have any info on the Comfort Suites @ 643 NE Loop 820 - Richland Hills? I can%26#39;t find any reviews on this hotel on any travel site. We love this chain but this is the only property available when we are going to be there. Is this area part of Fort Worth or is it out of the city limits?



Comfort Suites Richland Hills


Its not in the City of Ft Worth, maybe 7 to 10 from downtown... You should be able to google the address and look on the map to see how far away. I live in the area what are look to do or see?



Comfort Suites Richland Hills


Thanks! We wil be there in November for the race and have visited Ft. Worth before. We stayed a few nights last summer at the Comfort Suites on Tanacross-considered North Ft. Worth. I was jujst wondering if this hotel is OK and if this is in a good area. Any info would be appreciated. I just find it odd that I can%26#39;t find one review of this property.






There is a Comfort Suites in Roanoke that is a couple miles from the track. Also I do know that rates go up on race weekend. I%26#39;d also try the one is Grapevine, its a straight shot down Hwy 114 or even coming down from Denton. Traffic seems to be a bit less from the North, both coming and going.



Me personally I%26#39;d pass on the Richland Hills one. Not a bad area but not a good area either, Older part of town.




Thanks for the info. I%26#39;ll check out the locations you mentioned!

No comments:

Post a Comment