Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Drury Inn on I40 or HIEx South on Hollywood

We%26#39;ll be passing through Amarillo on 13 July and want a place to stay for the night. Hopefully we%26#39;ll arrive in time to hit a good steak house while there. Anyway, for a good nights rest before another 11 hour drive which one is better, The Drury along I-40 or the Holiday Inn Express SOUTH on Hollywood?



Thanks



Drury Inn on I40 or HIEx South on Hollywood


I don%26#39;t know which hotel is better in terms of a stay but personally I would prefer the Drury just because of the location. Logan%26#39;s Steakhouse and Johnny Carinos is next door, plus the mall is right across the expressway from the Drury.



Drury Inn on I40 or HIEx South on Hollywood


tsth,



Thanks for the information. I%26#39;ll take Drury then as I want a good steak after this first leg of our journey. I%26#39;ll need the protein for the next several days!




Good idea! 11 hours is quite a stretch.





Godspeed.







Hope you enjoy your steak!




Thx. One of about 4 during this trip of 3 weeks or so.



Appreciate your input.




Country inn and suites is my recommdation to you for a nice hotel we were just there less than two weeks ago it%26#39;s on 2000 Soncy Road right off I-40 west. It%26#39;s a new motel and has a full free breakfast, very clean and quite.

No comments:

Post a Comment