Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Artania Equestrian Circus in Dallas now until July 26

I saw this in the DMN this AM and the photo on B1 has got me enthused about seeing this circus. It looks like a great entertainment option and I can%26#39;t wait to go! If anybody%26#39;s seen it, please let us know what you thought. Also, tickets are pretty reasonable $35 - 65 and a family four-pack for $109 (no indication in the article what that covers).





They did pick a pretty iffie location, though, so that may be a factor in attendance. I wonder why they didn%26#39;t go with Fair Park where Cirque de Soleil has been very successful.





www.artaniashow.com



Artania Equestrian Circus in Dallas now until July 26


I saw that tent by Fuel City and was wondering what it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment