Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Convention Center Parking

Can anyone give me information on the best place to park for the Convention Center? I will have to be there from 6:45 am until as late as 10:00 pm for four days. Is there any better or worse parking as far as location? I will be reimbursed for the cost, so that is not a concern.





Thanks!



Convention Center Parking


You can go to this website for maps, click on the area below that says maps. www.visitSanAntonio.com



or you can try this one as well downtownsanantoni.org/pdf/parkingmap0905.pdf



Convention Center Parking


I forgot the downtownsanantonio.org/pdf/parkingmap0905.pdf




This site sanantonio.gov/convfac/general/parking.asp has a great map of the convention center and surrounding parking options. As you can see, parking will depend on which side of the convention center you need access too.




Thank you both for the maps. I don%26#39;t know yet what room will be used, but this will definitely help me when I get that information.




Grand Hyatt will be your best bet as they have the best security as well as 24 hr access...I lived in San Diego for 10 years..It is by far the best city in America!!!!!!!!!




There is parking all around the convention center. There are garages next door, across the street as well as down the street. You will have to pay, so have your cash ready. I use to park for free at the Water Board across the street when I went to convention. I dont know if that is still available. River Center mall use to have 2 hours free when You got your ticket stamped at a store in the mall, but I think those days may be over.





Basically, you can park right next door in a huge paring garage. Parking will not be problem for you it will just cost you




Hello Everyone -





Just to close the loop here....





We parked at the Grand Hyatt for all four days of the convention. It was wonderful. The cost was $9 some days and $10 other days. We couldn%26#39;t have been closer and could get to our event without having to get out into the weather. Two of the days at poured, and we were very happy with our choice.





Thanks for all of your advice.




Thanks for the feedback!




Thanks for the info %26amp; letting others know how it worked out for you. Great advise for others that are going to the Convention Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment