Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Best restaurants to try?

I%26#39;ll be in the Plano area for the weekend. What are some of the best local restaurants I should try? Thanks!



Best restaurants to try?


There are lots of great mexican restaurants!



Best restaurants to try?


Three Forks in north Dallas www.iiiforks.com





fantastic




The sad thing is, I can%26#39;t think of any local restaurants in Plano, only chains, except for the Bavarian Grill. If you like German food, go during lunch, unless you are into the whole ';chicken dance'; kind of atmosphere, then go at dinner.





www.bavariangrill.com





Oh, I did think of one that gets decent reviews but I haven%26#39;t eaten there





http://stevefieldsrestaurant.com/




Perhaps Greek?





www.zorbasplano.com

No comments:

Post a Comment