Tuesday, December 13, 2011

We went to South Padre Island for the day 5/30/09

Just thought I would share my experience at the beach last Saturday for anyone interested... There were people but it wasn%26#39;t crowded. We parked in Beach Access #3 I think, it was a free access area and there was hardly anyone around compared to the main access. The only bad thing was there were no restrooms nearby and the parking area was very sandy. The beach had a lot of seaweed but it was in small pieces at least. The weather was perfect 90s, it was hot but cloudy so we didn%26#39;t have to deal with the sun beating down on us. The water was so wonderfully warm, it was like laying in a bathtub. It was pretty windy, actually I don%26#39;t think I have ever seen it not windy, it would be perfect for flying a kite. The waves were large at times but not huge.





Afterwards we ate at Dirty Al%26#39;s, the fried shrimp was the best I ever had. It was about $40 for our family of four.



We went to South Padre Island for the day 5/30/09


glad you had a good time. We%26#39;ll be Thurs. can%26#39;t wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment