Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Which hotel,Beachside Inn or Travelodge/ other suggestions??

Now that we are planning a family trip to SPI, the rates are very high for late June(I guess since it%26#39;s the summer and weekend). I have narrowed it down to these 2 hotels. I have looked for a condo as many suggest and they are all over $600 for our 3 nights. Have any of you stayed at the Beachside or Travelodge? Is there anything nice and clean and more affordable in Port Isabel? Thank you!



Which hotel,Beachside Inn or Travelodge/ other suggestions??


My husband and I just booked a room at The Palms for mid June. We thought the price was great for a King Suite. You might check out their website





http://palmsresortcafe.com



Which hotel,Beachside Inn or Travelodge/ other suggestions??


I agree- the Palms is a neat old hotel on the beach. It has a pool and restaurant/bar overlooking the ocean. Usually pretty good rates compared to other hotels. Also, all the rooms I%26#39;ve seen there have a fridge in them- good to have for snacks, food for kiddos.


  • spots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment