Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Starkey Property complete rip off

STAY AWAY FROM STARKEY PROPERTIES! Marsha Starkey will smile at you while they take your money then slam the door on your way out. Rented a beach house from her. the house was filthy, roaches %26amp; silverfish all in the dishes, Kitchen chair broken, dryer broken, bed broken, ceiling fan broken. AC went out, Called the emergency number, front desk and NO ONE ever called back! This was in the summer heat. When I turned in the keys and explained what my family went through they said they would get back with me and see what they could do, Never said sorry, and they NEVER called me. I called Marsha every single day for over two weeks and they absolutely refused to call me back.I wrote the chamber of commerce and they responded immediately back to me forwarding my mails to Marsha.She responded to them saying ';This guy waited to complain while he was checking out so they could not do anything about it. If Marsha would of read the dam letter, that I called for hours and no one called back, went to the office and no one was there, What the hell were we suppose to do. Just beware of her and her company unless you like staying in a DUMP then please give her a call...





Starkey Property complete rip off


Thanks so much for sharing the info, I%26#39;ll make sure my family know about this cause they rent houses from time to time. I wouldn%26#39;t want them to experience such a bad place that has no respect for their customers.



Starkey Property complete rip off


We are staying in a Starkey Property right now and are having the same experience. We have a large place and are paying $4000 a week and you think we%26#39;d get mattress covers--but after two visits to their office we have yet to get an answer about whether any are available. In the meantime, we have infestation of bedbugs in the downstairs bedroom and are working through that. At least four light bulbs are out in the place. Can%26#39;t recommend Starkey Properties at all.




Just curious. Another first time poster came to Tripadvisor just to tell this property is not good???



Hope you%26#39;ll have some positive contributions in future.




The poster joined in Sept. of 2008, which means he/she is not joining just to post a bad review. It seems that he/she wants others to avoid the bad experience of staying there. although I have no intention of going to the coast, I would be grateful for the ';heads up'; if I were.




You should visit PA once, a great beachtown. Btw there are 2 first time posters. Last one joined june 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment