Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hotel

We are going to a concert at the superpages center? I would like to be able to find a hotel where I can walk to the center or take a shuttle. I don%26#39;t want to drive because I want to have some fun. Any suggestions on hotels? Thanks



Hotel


Well, I just read on TA how this center is not in a good neighborhood. So I will change my question. My husband and I will be in Dallas for the weekend for a concert. We like local restaurants and local bars with bands. Where would you suggest to stay that is not too far from the center but where we can get the most out of our weekend. We can always hire a taxi. Thanks



Hotel


Closest hotels are downtown hotels - Magnolia, Adolphus. I%26#39;d even look on hotwire and see what you can get for a 4 star in downtown Dallas for your dates.


  • blemishes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment