Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hyatt Place Greenspoint or Hyatt Summerfield Energy Corridor

I have been to Houston before but have never stayed in these areas. We are headed there for a long weekend and I would like to know any info on these areas. We don%26#39;t have a problem driving to places we%26#39;d like to go - we%26#39;d just like to be in a good area of the city.



Hyatt Place Greenspoint or Hyatt Summerfield Energy Corridor


Greenspoint is not the best area. Energy Corridor is nicer but way out I-10W.





For a more central area, try the Hyatt Galleria or Hyatt Downtown (on Louisiana) location.







Hyatt Place Greenspoint or Hyatt Summerfield Energy Corridor


Thanks, I%26#39;ll check those out.




Unless you have a good reason to be stay in either area, I%26#39;d suggest you consider either the Galleria (West I 610) area or Central Houston. Both of these will offer better options, reduce driving and probably offer better quality and value hotels.




I guess the question is where do you want to go in Houston? Will you have a rental car? It sounds like you found some good deals with the two hotels - if so - make sure the transport / time etc. will not be more. So once you decide where in Houston you want to visit we can give more info.


  • blemishes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment